Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ze play!

Dad told me that he saw a poster at the library for the KHS play. He said it's showing this week.

Why didn't anybody tell me?! I feel so out of the loop.

Would I be able to accompany any of you to see it on either Friday or Saturday? I haven't been in the school for so long...I'll be at the school on Saturday though! That's where the SAU (School Around Us) craft fair is taking place. Mom and I are manning the booth in the afternoon. Hopefully I won't get another battle scar...it's still there, too. It's been two and a half months, I would've thought it would be gone by now.

On Sunday while I was simultaneously soaking up some vitamin D on my lawn at mom's house and reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets something really cool happened. Two dragonflies had sex on my leg while another one watched. It was probably the highlight of my day. It was so nice out! Too bad one of the dragonflies bit me. :/ It was probably the one that didn't get any action.

I had a dream about watching Quidditch in the Gryffindor stands the other day. I'm so obsessed...

3 comments:

  1. I wonder if we'd be able to fit in the play and then a late showing of New Moon? It does open Friday, after all... and I also want to see Fantastic Mr. Fox this weekend.

    And yes, that means I'm allowed to go to the theater again! Intranasal swine flu vaccine ftw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesss that would be excellent! or if we can't see new moon friday we could on saturday? ps your picture is so very pree-tay Ali-chan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dunno if my mom would go for a Sunday showing of Fantastic Mr. Fox, but yeah, I could go for that.

    ReplyDelete