Sunday, August 16, 2009

If I could meet Neil Cicierega, I'd haha my butooty off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-a8USS84F4

I've always wanted a friend so dull, monotonous, and utterly boring as Snape is portrayed in the Potter Puppet Pals series. I'd laugh to my heart's content. That's why I secretly like eavesdropping on others' conversations and cracking up, because usually the topic is surprisingly average and induces me with the gigglies.

But all my friends are awesome, so that didn't work...

The New School is losing one of the two science teachers due to the lack of students enrolling this year (because the economy sucks), which means the schedule's going to be reworked in a couple of weeks. Every other subject only has one teacher, so it was a dead giveaway that a science teacher was going to have to leave. Now I have no idea whether I'll be able to take chamber choir or not. I heard from Steph Lewia that Mr. Murray's going to be replaced by an attractive Black guy. How racially diverse for the bunk! Way to go Mr. Lewia.

Grammy's doing better! It's been two months since she left her house to have the heart surgery, and for a while things were looking pretty grim. But now she's doing fantastic, she can actually move her legs and she might be coming home soon. I'm so happy!

I'm teaching myself to juggle.

My yoga class is starting up again tomorrow. I might be joining a health club to support my yoga teacher.

I'm about to watch the first Harry Potter movie, back when all the little tykes were absolutely adorable. When Wolfie was still around we promised each other we'd have an all day Harry Potter fest where we would watch all the movies in a row together. He was going to make his special, organic, super healthy popcorn. I miss him a lot.

I'm really excited for school to start and for the retreat (every year TNSK starts by doing something fun, in this case white water rafting, so that the students get to bond). I had a dream about an anonymous male TNSK student, clad in skinny jeans, the other night. My hormones really liked it. haha

Mom keeps bugging me to clean my room and it's starting to get on my nerves slightly. But I'm trying my best not to say anything about it.

My insanely accurate horoscope started this week by asking "Are you looking for a fight this week, Gemini?" so I'm trying my best to be a lover, not a fighter. I forgot how madly enamoured I am with Across the Universe until last night. The Beatles are amazing, my parents are so lucky they got to grow up when they did.

I have all my hours done on my permit. I just need to do some parallel parking practicing (ppphaha like potter puppet pals...) then I'm going to send out for my date. !!!

Enya is fantastic, she's been a favorite of mine and mom's for years now.

There's a The Academy Is... concert in Boston on November 5th. Does anyone want to go? I'd invite my friend Sara from the trip because her favorite song is The Phrase That Pays. Anybody who can dig their older stuff is good in my book, even if it is a hit single. Me and some bestieswent to the mall the other day and I finally got a band tee-shirt of theirs. <3

At the mall we went in an intensely wonderful tea shop. I can't wait to brew the tea I got tomorrow!

Look up The Conqueror Worm by Edgar Allen Poe. It's amazing.

I just got to see my dad today. :)

Alright, the stream of consciousness is finished. Just wanted to provide a little update of Sara's life. Now onto Tom Felton and the ginger!

2 comments:

  1. That's great about Alice. =D

    So you're saying that the first day of school, I have to go up to an attractive black guy and ask him to teach me piano. Oh, the things to which to look forward. Now the question is, did Steph describe him as attractive (in which case I assume she's seen him?) or Bruce?

    How do you make yourself drive all those hours?! I need to get restarted on that lameness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH Alienor I haven't seen you in MUCH too long! <3 Yeah she actually had the energy to put on her signature red lipstick that always gets smudged by breakfast time. haha

    Yes. You do. ahaha I was wondering the same thing. Whether Brucey described him to her or she got to see a picture or what, I'm not sure, but Steph's excited. haha

    Just drive whenever you leave the house to go grocery shopping or to Best Buy or to River Tree or go on the back roads, you get a lot of hours on the back country and there are basically zero cars to worry about. :)

    ReplyDelete