Sunday, March 21, 2010

El concierto!

All the days are blending together into one big, happy mess. I can't remember the last time I had a bad day. And it's awesome! :)

Everything is good and whole and wonderful. Yesterday was beautiful! Gordy showed me a secret spot by the Pescataqua river and I felt like we were in a movie, or a Kingdom Hearts game...yeah I'm still partially obsessed haha

The March Interlude is going swimmingly! Tomorrow is sort of our last day, then Tuesday's sharing night, Wednesday we have off, and Thursday we start our new classes. It was the perfect break from the classroom, and now I'm ready for Session 3. I wish society wouldn't label me as a bum for going to high school when I'm 20, otherwise I think it'd be amazing to stay at TNS a little longer. It's really hard to graduate in two years! Most kids can graduate in four years but some of them have to take five. I have to pass four gateways, have all my roundtables, and complete my senior project. But that's alright, at least I'll have my super senior year! :)

I don't know when our anniversary is, but when I asked Gordy how long we've been together he answered, "Well, if you're talking about the first time you kissed me, that'd be February 22nd at 11:04 pm." (which is absolutely adorable :]) But we've been such good friends for a long time now, it feels like our connection is so much stronger. Because love without friendship isn't love, not to me, at least.

Since I've been driving to York and Eliot so much lately Dad got me a GPS, because I always get lost and he's overprotective. I haven't thought of a name yet, I'm not even sure if it's a boy or girl. That was pointless to say, pretend you didn't read that.

In retrospect, most of this was like the fluff that turns to dust and is thoughtlessly swept from the mind. I apologize.

Soooo there's a Cobra Starship/3OH!3 concert in Boston on May 9th...and guess who's six months will be up by then?? I feel like my dad wouldn't let me go to a concert without an adult, but there's always hope. Anyone in? :) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. I WOULD EXPLODE IF I COULD GO TO THAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. we ARE going like it HAS to happen like it did lastime but with out my seizure or zacs incident at the hospital

    ReplyDelete