Sunday, March 15, 2009

More mother stories, secret names, and P Diddy, not in that order of course :)

"Jessie an Eliza were best friendddddddddxdddddddddddd

That's how far I got before I had to switch to mom's laptop. Why? Because I have lovely moments where I resemble a stereotypical blonde with red hair. (That fragment of a sentence didn't make sense to me, either)

All day the "D" key on my laptop had been a tad on the frustrating side. It wouldn't work, I would just be minding my own business facebooking a wonderful person "la la la I'm starting to become aicte (addicted) to their music...huh???" Because the letter D was no where to be found. It was lost! But I checked the lost and found and snagged it back. I just had to fiddle with it for a while and it would temporarily work.

Later, it became much more of a hassle. The reason why I'm leaving you in suspense and building it up so much is because it's not that great and I'm worried my late Sunday night/early Monday morning post won't be appreciated to its full, potential value.

So the stereotypical blonde move I pulled was repeatedly trying to press the key in hopes that I will just crush whatever crumb was beneath it, if that was even the problem in the first place. As you can guess, it didn't work, and I now have a D key separated from its respective keyboard. I've already named it P Diddy. I enjoy naming inanimate objects and pretending they have feelings. :) P Diddy says hi, or rather "yo homies". That was mean of me, sorry. :(

BUT what I was originally typing was the first thing that mom said to me after her "meditation", aka her snorefest. She scares the cat she snores so loud, and she's deaf!

Mom was telling me about how I have so many friends, and I had to disagree with her saying "But I've got quality friends, which is 54321 (yay numbers that are in order) better." She then preceded to tell me about how when Jessie was little mom would regularly see her best friend Eliza over at the house. Mom likes to talk about Jessie, and so do I. I feel bad when people talk negatively about their siblings and I proudly boast about my sister who's DA BOMB! Half-sister, whatever, same difference. :) When I told her I was writing a paper on her about inspiration she replied "Aww you think I'm inspiration? I always believed I was expiration." and then wrapped me in lots of hugs. Good story, Sara. Thanks, Sara.

Sara says it's fun to talk in the 3rd person, but also confusing, so she'll stop.

Mom never ceases to amuse me. (I stopped) The other day when me and dad were playing, or more rather I was completely dominating dad at, Disney Trivia (yes, you can go shush now) we saw the forgotten box of the Wild Thornberrys game (another game from ten years ago) and concluded that mom now looks like Eliza (whoa! Weird how there are two Eliza's posted in this entry...) because she has braces, glasses, has recently been wearing her hair in these funny little pig tail things, and has the over-all gawkyness that Eliza always posesses. She was really hot in that episode where she takes off her glasses and went swimming in the waterfall, though. haha just kiddding...sort of.

By the way I don't think all pig tails are funny. :)

I got completely sidetracked from my original idea. Mom was telling me about how Jessie and Eliza were such good friends, and she said this:

"Jessie and Eliza were best friends, and would act really silly together. They would come over here and draw what their poops look like...I still have them."

There are many points I would like to make about this.

1) What the hell, mom?
2) Why'd you have to embarrass your daughter like that? I was going to put that as my favorite quotes because it's so funny, but I realized Jessie now has facebook and I'd regret ruining her self-esteem. No one deserves to have a low self-esteem. :(
3) I get that you're a mom and you just want to keep all the memories of your child's youth that you can, but that's going a little too far. Actually, it's not just a little, it's plain creepy.

My mom is soooo awesome. :) I loves her oodles! And I'm not just saying that because she's easy to make fun of. haha

I fear that I'm going to misplace P Diddy and won't be able to put him back together again, like Humpty (haha hump) Dumpty.

I was almost positive I had a higher purpose for writing this blog besides talking about crap (literally), but I can't seem to think of it. The cause was probably because I haven't written in a while, and I remember hearing the same wonderful person mentioned above say about another amazing soul "He hasn't written a blog in 2 weeks!" and sub-consciously got self-conscious (haha, those words are very similar) of how long I'm allowed to wait before posting new entries. So here I am, writing aimlessly in hopes of getting smacked in the face with inspiration. Well, at least the being inspired part.

I wrote a poem a little while ago, and it's horrible. I dislike it greatly, but I'm trying to get over my fear of showing people my writing, so here we go. I wish I could write non-depressing things. :(

JUST KIDDING! I forgot I'm on mom's laptop, not mine, so that'll just have to wait a while longer. :) I'm trying to get over some other fears, too, like getting my picture taken. And being around people I don't know with no friends to comfort me. And fire. And bikes. haha, someone I love told me he was going to help me get over that and then preceded in breaking his foot and couldn't bike. That didn't give away who it was or anything...

I'm not sure who minds being named in blogs and who doesn't, so I've been referring to everyone by clever nicknames. P Diddy the D key's real name is indeed P Diddy, though.

OH! I remember why I wanted to write this! Good thing I just kept rambling until I recalled that fateful Thursday that I knew I wanted to inform all you dudes and dudettes about.

I shadowed at the New School with an amazing soul! (Now you can figure out two people with said clever nicknames haha). It's awesome! I won't go into too much detail, because that will either induce you guys with sadness that I won't be here at KHS next year or will bore you to no end, but I did tell a couple supah cool peeps I might go there the rest of this year and just take IB music and Chamber Choir. I've thought about it and decided I don't want to hassle my parents into driving me so much. Too bad I only have an hour on my permit... haha

It's so amazing there, and it's actually making me reconsider the college dilemma. I think I might want to go right out of high school, since I'll be going there next year and college's will have to actually look at my application since they do things differently there than most other schools. I'd have a better chance at getting in than if my slacker life had led me down the course I was going. (haha, that's a pun, like course as in school. That was lame...) You guys don't have to believe the facts if you don't want to, 'cause we're all entitled to our own opinion, but I love it and am so excited to attend such a fabulastic school! Fabulastic sounds like elastic.

Hmm, I have to wake up in 4 hours so I can get to school early. I'm gonna head to bed (rhyme!). G'night everyone!

Damn it I just realized I missed 11:11. Oh well, there's hope in a little less than 10 hours...

2 comments:

  1. I just realized the time is at least 5 hours off on all my posts. Weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo big! :x
    I'll stop to read everything! I swear!

    I don't understand everything YET :~

    :**

    ReplyDelete