Sunday, June 21, 2009

Being girly and music oriented at the same time



William Beckett. One of the several musicians who make my hormones happy.


The reason this glorious figure is the center of today's post is because he did two extraordinary things that only a true man could do (on his blog).


1) He posted Regina Spektor's video Laughing With and proceeded to tell how he has been a fan of hers for a few years and is "particularly blown away with her unique lyric and vocal phrasing/delivery." He also stated how this song inspired him and his amigo to write some new music. (Regina Spektor as an influence on The Academy Is...= hit of the year on Sara's ipod)

2) "Saturday Night Music Club" is a weekly feature where he broadcasts the great music of other talented artists. Last night was Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap.


How freaking awesome is that?! I knew I had good taste in girly men. Plus he's wearing an Obama shirt. It doesn't get much better than that. He's one of the only celebrities I've ever met. I met George Bush (Senior) once when I was like 7... in a fishing boat. :/ William's a lot cuter. And his hand is softer. kwefiywew I got to hold Bilvy's hand for five whole seconds!


Temporary moment of spontaneous combustion. Sorry, I got a little excited...


http://thewilliambeckettblog.com/


I put the link there in case you wanted to get some good tunage and stalk celebs and the same time. Happy Father's Day everyone. I still need to get my dad a card....crapsicles.


P.S. Even though he was in the hospital yesterday he's perfectly fine today (sorta) and shall hopefully enjoy a lovely day of celebration ambulance-free. He thanks you guys for all the concern. A kidney stone is probably the worst father's day gift he could have gotten. This'll make whatever I do look like he's the king of England. (I spelled king wrong three times trying to type that haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment